Whale Daddy: Everything You Need to Know ✅ Finding & Getting One
Do you dream BIG? Then, maybe a regular sugar daddy will not cut it for you and a whale daddy is what you should be looking for. Find out what a whale sugar daddy is, why you should date one and, more importantly, how to land one!
Whale daddy: definition
A whale daddy, also known as a whale sugar daddy or simply a whale, is basically a very generous sugar daddy. However, there are different ways to define them.
The most important criteria are the following. A whale daddy:
- makes millions or billions,
- is an experienced sugar daddy,
- and enjoys contributing to his sugar baby’s life (this being the most important factor that motivates his generosity).
Talking about experienced sugar daddies, find out WHAT EXPERIENCED SUGAR DADDIES EXPECT FROM THEIR SUGAR BABIES in this article from our blog.
This kind of sugar daddy can also be defined by net worth. However, this is not a reliable measurement because one’s net worth is not necessarily proportional to their generosity, as some people are simply stingy, no matter how much money they have.
Another way of defining the term is as a sugar daddy who pays significantly above average. The problem with this definition is that it depends on your area’s average, which might be very hard to find out since there are hardly any public statistics about these figures.
The most objective definition we were able to find was the following: a whale daddy is a sugar daddy that is able and willing to pay for at least one of the items below:
- A luxury car for you
- Plastic surgery
- An apartment
- All your monthly expenses
- Shopping sprees
- Your full tuition
- Seed money for your business idea
As you can see, this concept goes hand in hand with generosity and a deep interest in the sugar baby’s happiness and long-term success. A whale daddy wants you to be the best version of yourself and derives pleasure from watching you blossom 🙂
The origin of the term
We were able to find two possible origins for the term whale sugar daddy. The first one is an allusion to Moby Dick, a whale that is an object of great desire, but that does not let itself be captured. Unlike this famous book character, the kind of whales we are talking about here do let themselves be caught 😉 Quite the opposite: they are looking forward to it!
The other explanation is that it comes from Las Vegas’ gambling scene (source): “The casino will consider you a whale if you begin to get over the $1M bankroll mark. Whales have a normal budget of $1M to $20M and could easily be up or down millions in a weekend. Their bets are usually more than $25,000 per hand and take delight in the very best freebies, comps, and other perks from the casino.”
Do they really exist?
We all know that there are some things that are too good to be true. But whale daddies are not one of them, as several testimonials online can attest. Here are a couple of examples:
Whale daddy in real life: How is it like to date one?
Here are some of the highlights of the testimonials above:
An anonymous user said “The reliability that comes from being in a SR with a whale. I never have to question when my allowance will arrive ever. Looking at him, you’d never guess his net worth. How down to earth he is and how genuinely sweet and caring he is.”
A sugar daddy on an ex-sugar baby who had an arrangement with a whale: “About 8 years ago, I had a SB. I was her 1st. She dumped me for a whale. She became a NBA cheerleader while we were together and found herself a whale. I saw her about a year ago, she has her own business, he funded. He bought her a 4000 square foot garden home and she drives a 100k Mercedes. I saw the jewelry she had on and it was at least 75k. I don’t believe he is a NBA player, most have left the team but whoever he is, she is truly spoiled.”
Other accounts include sugar daddies that helped their sugar babies start their own businesses, who take them on month-long vacations around the globe, who paid off their debt, who taught them how to invest money and so on. We are talking about the most expensive cars, bags and jewellery, the most exclusive parties and vacations resorts, the dream life.
In short, thanks to them, these women are now set up for life. Some of these stories include love, romance and even marriage and kids!
Why to date a whale
There are many reasons why you should not miss the opportunity to date a whale:
- he is incredibly generous. I mean way beyond imagination.
- you will be introduced to high society.
- his lifestyle includes the best life can offer and he will be happy to share it with you.
- whales make the best mentors. Usually, they have the best educational background on the planet and were mentored by the best business gurus out there. Besides, they learnt a lot about how to make money through trial and error, allowing you to learn from their mistakes.
- he can provide you with seed money to finally turn your business ideas into reality.
- you will get the most expensive gifts, ranging from apartments and cars to the most expensive purses and jewellery.
- he cares about your personal long-term success and will connect you with the right people.
- your network will grow exponentially to include some of the most influential business people in the world.
- the whole experience will expand your horizon.
- you will make the best experiences and gain a lot from the relationship, both in the personal and material sense.
- chances are, you will not need a sugar daddy to achieve your dreams after this one if you are lucky enough.
The downsides of dating whales
Just like everything else in life, nothing is perfect. There are some potential problems that are a consequence to dating whales. Here are some of them. They might…
- have several sugar babies
- be married
- have kids that will always assume the worst about you
- make people think you are a gold digger
- be constantly surrounded by models and famous people
- attract lots of competition
- make you insecure by giving you the feeling that you are disposable and easily replaceable
- have a very fast-paced life that is hard to keep up with
- not be able to understand your problems, insecurities and difficulties
- live in a completely different reality than yours
- expect unreasonable things from you
- have a hard time accepting a no for the last three options above
- expect lots of dedication from you, including that you always look and feel your best
How to find one
The process to land a whale daddy is not radically different from that to find and land a sugar daddy.
The biggest difference is that you will have to become the kind of woman he would date. So think about the millionaire/billionaire lifestyle. How is their life like? What kind of woman do they desire? How do these women dress like? How do they behave? Where do they go? What do they talk about? What makes them irresistibly attractive? And, most importantly: how can you become one of them?
Then, the next step is to give your best to become that woman, someone who would be interesting to and a match to a whale daddy. Your sugaring profile will have to reflect that clearly too (find out how to boost your sugar dating profile here). This might require lots of investment and dedication. However, as you can see from our list of advantages of dating such a sugar daddy, it is well worth it!
Having said that, we wish you: